注册 登录  
 加关注
查看详情
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

My school life

Just go straight ahead,harvest happiness

 
 
 

日志

 
 
关于我

生活是一种不断竞争和自我超越,不管你是什么身份都需要全部的投入,千万不要存着一种客串的心理,得过且过地混日子,那是划不来的!请珍惜你的每一天!

 
 

再别康桥 --徐志摩  

2011-03-30 15:44:49|  分类: Ken.lee say: |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |
Saying Good-bye to Cambridge Again --by Xu Zhimo
Very quietly I take my leave                          轻轻的我走了, 
As quietly as I came here;                            正如我轻轻的来;
Quietly I wave good-bye                               我轻轻的招手,
To the rosy clouds in the western sky.                作别西天的云彩。
 
The golden willows by the riverside                   那河畔的金柳,
Are young brides in the setting sun;                  是夕阳中的新娘;
Their reflections on the shimmering waves             波光里的艳影,
Always linger in the depth of my heart.               在我的心头荡漾。
 
The floating heart growing in the sludge              软泥上的青荇, 
Sways leisurely under the water;                      油油的在水底招摇;
In the gentle waves of Cambridge                      在康桥的柔波里,
I would be a water plant!                             我甘心做一条水草!
 
That pool under the shade of elm trees                那榆荫下的一潭,
Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;         不是清泉,是天上虹
Shattered to pieces among the duckweeds               揉碎在浮藻间,
Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream?              沉淀着彩虹似的梦。
 
To seek a dream? Just to pole a boat upstream         寻梦?撑一支长蒿,
To where the green grass is more verdant;             向青草更青处漫溯,
Or to have the boat fully loaded with starlight       满载一船星辉,
And sing aloud in the splendor of starlight.          在星辉斑斓里放歌。
 
But I cannot sing aloud                               但我不能放歌,
Quietness is my farewell music;                       悄悄是别离的笙箫;
Even summer insects heap silence for me               夏虫也为我沉默,
Silent is Cambridge tonight!                          沉默是今晚的康桥!
 
Very quietly I take my leave                         悄悄的我走了,
As quietly as I came here;                           正如我悄悄的来;
Gently I flick my sleeves                            我挥一挥衣袖,
Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away           不带走一片云彩。
  评论这张
 
阅读(33)| 评论(2)
推荐 转载

历史上的今天

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2018